Baptist Children’s Home strives to prepare, support, and educate those involved in an adoption to achieve a secure placement for the benefit of the child. We are committed to empowering all clients as they determine the nature and style of their own adoption plan.
ADOPTION IS A LIFE LONG JOURNEY
We are dedicated to balancing the needs of the birth and adoptive parents by assisting and supporting them in a caring and sensitive way. Our mutual concern is for the health and well-being of the child.
Birth parents are often involved in choosing adoptive parents. Both parties often welcome an opportunity to meet and design a plan of openness that is mutually comfortable and beneficial for all involved.
- Education and preparation
- Adoptive family assessment
- Facilitation and consultation between birthparents & adoptive parents
- Experienced and professional staff
- Post-placement consultation, supervision, and support
- Step-parent and interstate adoptions
Baptist Children’s Home is a non profit, Licensed Child Placing Agency offering complete adoption services with an individualized approach.